Porcelain Ring Dish/Blue
Located in the Adirondack Mountains of New York, ceramist Janelle Beaulieu is influenced by the local landscape. The high peeks and winding rivers compel her to produce instinctively simple, domestic forms with natural, unique detail. Janelle is committed to wheel-thrown pottery. From tableware to modern home decor, each piece is well designed and one-of-a-kind.
This small ring dish is the perfect gift for brides, bridesmaids and the most special people in your life. Dish features a 22k simple gold circle that is hand painted and kiln fired during a third firing process. It is completely safe to wash and use with food. Do not put in the microwave.
- Measures approximately 5" Diameter
- Made in the USA
- Please note each piece is handmade and might slightly differ in size and shape
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- For expedited shipping, or delivery outside of the continental US please leave note at checkout or contact us at email@example.com
This curated gift will be hand-packed and shipped in Gifted & Present Celebration Packaging, featuring our:
- Sustainable drawstring bag, made in the USA of 100% cotton
- Iconic gift shipping box featuring our celebration design*
- A hand-written gift note to your recipient - please make sure to fill out your greeting at checkout
* In some instances, large items do not fit in our celebration box. In these cases, items will be shipped in standard boxes but will include all other celebration elements to make sure your gift is delivered in style!