Organic Bandana Bib
Founded by Stephanie Hauptli, Hauptli Haus Kids' message (besides the practicality of their product) is that they care about our environment and your baby’s health as their first priority. It's for this reason their products have been assessed and approved in gold level certification in five categories by the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovations Institute: material health, material reutilization, renewable energy & carbon management, water stewardship and social fairness. We love their scarves not only for their message, but because we love supporting another entrepreneur in her effort to create a product she felt so strongly about - not only that but they are adorably stylish and make the perfect baby gift!
- Organic and fair-trade cotton
- Chemical free and safe for biological systems
- Made with 100% renewable energy, greenhouse emissions are compensated and process chemicals are optimized for good water quality
- Made in Switzerland at a family-run mill
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- For expedited shipping, or delivery outside of the continental US please leave note at checkout or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org