Cutting Board - Gemstone
Brooklyn based makers and manufacturers, Amy Stringer-Mowat and Bill Mowat, made their first cutting boards for their 2010 wedding. Today, Amy manages the AHeirloom family business, while Bill handles the production of their orders and is a partner in a successful fabrication shop in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
This gorgeous hexagonal gem cutting board uses signature laser engraving to create the gemstone facets - a perfect housewarming gift for the happy couple!
Care of your cutting board is simple. It has been given a "salad bowl oil" finish with an FDA approved water-based finish, but as always this is an ongoing process and will need to be maintained. It is suggested that you NOT submerge the board in water and only a quick wipe with a wet sponge. You may use mineral oil or a similar food-safe oil to maintain the integrity of this board as needed.
- Size: 12 3/4" W x 10 3/8" L
- Made of solid maple wood
- Made in the USA
- Please note that the material color and tone does vary from board to board as a result of the manufacturing process and the nature of the materials
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- For expedited shipping, or delivery outside of the continental US please leave note at checkout or contact us at email@example.com
This curated gift will be hand-packed and shipped in Gifted & Present Celebration Packaging, featuring our:
- Sustainable drawstring bag, made in the USA of 100% cotton
- Iconic gift shipping box featuring our celebration design*
- A hand-written gift note to your recipient - please make sure to fill out your greeting at checkout
* In some instances, large items do not fit in our celebration box. In these cases, items will be shipped in standard boxes but will include all other celebration elements to make sure your gift is delivered in style!