We’ve always thought that the “apple a day” directive seemed a bit excessive—until now. Andrea Albin has opened our minds to the iconic fruit, weaving it with seamless creativity into every meal.
- Andrea Albin is a chef, recipe developer, tester and food stylist with over 10 years of culinary experience. She began her career cooking in some of New York City’s top restaurants and then, at the age of 26, took a coveted position in the test kitchens of Gourmet magazine, where she learned and practiced her craft with the best in the industry. After Gourmet, Andrea spent 4 years at the Food Network, developing innumerable recipes for Food Network Magazine. Andrea recently relocated to her hometown of Houston, Texas, where she continues to write and test recipes.
- Size: 4.5" x 7.5"
- Length: 48 pages
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- For expedited shipping, or delivery outside of the continental US please leave note at checkout or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This curated gift will be hand-packed and shipped in Gifted & Present Celebration Packaging, featuring our:
- Sustainable drawstring bag, made in the USA of 100% cotton
- Iconic gift shipping box featuring our celebration design*
- A hand-written gift note to your recipient - please make sure to fill out your greeting at checkout
* In some instances, large items do not fit in our celebration box. In these cases, items will be shipped in standard boxes but will include all other celebration elements to make sure your gift is delivered in style!