Brown Sugar Cookbook
This gentle yet dynamic sweetener is hidden in plain sight, a fixture in every cupboard. Libbie Summers demands that we spend more time with this staple and–through recipes such as Nordic caramelized potatoes, her grandmother’s ham and brown sugar roasted chickpeas--learn to appreciate what’s right in front of us.
- Libbie Summers earned her culinary chops below deck as a chef on private yachts. Today, she is an award-winning producer and artistic director of her own lifestyle brand, A Food-Inspired Life. Her work has been featured by Paramount Pictures, Condé Nast Traveler, Vogue, Bon Appétit, Better Homes and Gardens and both the major Livings—Southern and Country. Summers is the author of two books, Sweet and Vicious: Baking with Attitude and The Whole Hog Cookbook. Her blog, Salted and Styled, (co-created with photographer Chia Chong) has won two IACP awards including “Best Food Blog” and “Best Food-Focused Video.”
- Size: 4.5" x 7.5"
- Length: 48 pages
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- For expedited shipping, or delivery outside of the continental US please leave note at checkout or contact us at email@example.com
This curated gift will be hand-packed and shipped in Gifted & Present Celebration Packaging, featuring our:
- Sustainable drawstring bag, made in the USA of 100% cotton
- Iconic gift shipping box featuring our celebration design*
- A hand-written gift note to your recipient - please make sure to fill out your greeting at checkout
* In some instances, large items do not fit in our celebration box. In these cases, items will be shipped in standard boxes but will include all other celebration elements to make sure your gift is delivered in style!