Stacy Adimando’s ode to cherries is just what need in this era of fast and convenient eating. Whether eating them raw out of hand or using their tart, sweet flavor in cooking, cherries require that you pay attention (juice! pits!). And these recipes are worth your focus: think cherry-chipotle carnitas,cherry and fennel tabbouleh, chocolate-cherry milkshakes, and cherry-misu. Don’t miss your chance to stop and taste the cherries.
- Stacy Adimando is a writer, editor and recipe developer with a special affinity for cookbooks. She is the former food editor at Every Day with Rachael Ray and former recipes editor at Food Network Magazine. Her first book was called The Cookiepedia, and she has since gone on to co-author books with chefs from restaurants around the country, including Ox in Portland, Oregon, and Nopalito in San Francisco. Her work has been featured in Bon Appétit, Food & Wine, Conde Nast Traveler, Forbes and Vogue, on NPR and many other places.
- Size: 4.5" x 7.5"
- Length: 48 pages
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- For expedited shipping, or delivery outside of the continental US please leave note at checkout or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This curated gift will be hand-packed and shipped in Gifted & Present Celebration Packaging, featuring our:
- Sustainable drawstring bag, made in the USA of 100% cotton
- Iconic gift shipping box featuring our celebration design*
- A hand-written gift note to your recipient - please make sure to fill out your greeting at checkout
* In some instances, large items do not fit in our celebration box. In these cases, items will be shipped in standard boxes but will include all other celebration elements to make sure your gift is delivered in style!