Whether it’s in the form of an elaborate dessert or a tiny square nibbled from a bar, chocolate elicits smiles and feels like a luxury. But it’s a luxury that’s also universal.
Susie Heller's ode to chocolate improves on the touchstones that chocolate fans know and love (killer caramel brownies and the only chocolate layer cake recipe you'll ever need), while still finding room to explore new ideas. This edition is must for every sweets lover.
- Susie Heller began her career as a caterer and restaurant owner, then changed direction after meeting Jacques Pépin in 1985. She has since written and produced 15 cookbooks, including five with Thomas Keller, and has produced 15 PBS cooking shows with some of America’s greatest chefs, including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, José Andrés, Michael Chiarello and The French Culinary Institute.
- Size: 4.5" x 7.5"
- Length: 48 pages
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- For expedited shipping, or delivery outside of the continental US please leave note at checkout or contact us at email@example.com
This curated gift will be hand-packed and shipped in Gifted & Present Celebration Packaging, featuring our:
- Sustainable drawstring bag, made in the USA of 100% cotton
- Iconic gift shipping box featuring our celebration design*
- A hand-written gift note to your recipient - please make sure to fill out your greeting at checkout
* In some instances, large items do not fit in our celebration box. In these cases, items will be shipped in standard boxes but will include all other celebration elements to make sure your gift is delivered in style!