From the juice to the peel and everything in between, Alison Roman's ode to lemons covers every inch of sour ground. These recipes will make lemons even more of a staple in your kitchen, adding depth and flavor in dishes like Wilted Greens with Crispy Lemons and Chickpeas, Whole Lemon Salsa Verde and Lemon-Coconut Tea Cake.
- Alison Roman is a senior food editor at Bon Appetit magazine,where she develops, edits and writes about recipes. Before joining the editorial world, she worked as a pastry chef at places such as Quince in San Francisco and Momofuku Milk Bar in New York. She has also contributed to some of her favorite publications, including Cherry Bombe, Lucky Peach and GQ. Originally from Los Angeles, she lives in Brooklyn where she tries to eat pizza for every meal, sometimes successfully.
- Size: 4.5" x 7.5"
- Length: 48 pages
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- For expedited shipping, or delivery outside of the continental US please leave note at checkout or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This curated gift will be hand-packed and shipped in Gifted & Present Celebration Packaging, featuring our:
- Sustainable drawstring bag, made in the USA of 100% cotton
- Iconic gift shipping box featuring our celebration design*
- A hand-written gift note to your recipient - please make sure to fill out your greeting at checkout
* In some instances, large items do not fit in our celebration box. In these cases, items will be shipped in standard boxes but will include all other celebration elements to make sure your gift is delivered in style!