From its ruby-red color to its sun-ripened sweetness, the strawberry is a dramatic fruit. This edition will put the show-stopping berry through its paces, in both savory and sweet applications.
- Susan Spungen is a cookbook author, culinary consultant and food stylist for both print and film. She brought food to life in such major feature films as Julie & Julia, It’s Complicated and Eat, Pray, Love. She was the founding food editor at Martha Stewart Living, where she was responsible for conceiving of, developing and styling recipes for the magazine. She is a frequent contributor to publications such as Bon Appétit, Food & Wine, and More, where she is a contributing editor. Susan is the author of Recipes: A Collection for the Modern Cook and What’s a Hostess to Do?
- Size: 4.5" x 7.5"
- Length: 48 pages
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- For expedited shipping, or delivery outside of the continental US please leave note at checkout or contact us at email@example.com
This curated gift will be hand-packed and shipped in Gifted & Present Celebration Packaging, featuring our:
- Sustainable drawstring bag, made in the USA of 100% cotton
- Iconic gift shipping box featuring our celebration design*
- A hand-written gift note to your recipient - please make sure to fill out your greeting at checkout
* In some instances, large items do not fit in our celebration box. In these cases, items will be shipped in standard boxes but will include all other celebration elements to make sure your gift is delivered in style!