Few things are more delicious (and easier to cook with) than a ripe tomato. These recipes get to the heart of this fruit’s popularity and its versatility, utilizing both peak-of-the-season summer fruit and high-quality canned tomatoes.
- Soa Davies has nearly two decades of cooking experience, with roots at some of the country’s most respected restaurants. She began her culinary training under David Walford at Splendido in Beaver Creek, Colorado, then moved to New York to take a position at Le Bernardin. There she became the Director of Operations, Culinary Producer and Head of Research & Development under chef-owner Eric Ripert. During her time at Le Bernardin, Soa managed the development and production of Ripert’s cookbook, On the Line, as well as his Emmy award–winning television show, Avec Eric, and its companion cookbook. Soa currently runs Salt Hospitality, a culinary consultancy that counts HBO, The Standard hotel and Bon Appétit magazine among its clients.
- Size: 4.5" x 7.5"
- Length: 48 pages
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- For expedited shipping, or delivery outside of the continental US please leave note at checkout or contact us at email@example.com
This curated gift will be hand-packed and shipped in Gifted & Present Celebration Packaging, featuring our:
- Sustainable drawstring bag, made in the USA of 100% cotton
- Iconic gift shipping box featuring our celebration design*
- A hand-written gift note to your recipient - please make sure to fill out your greeting at checkout
* In some instances, large items do not fit in our celebration box. In these cases, items will be shipped in standard boxes but will include all other celebration elements to make sure your gift is delivered in style!